What's new

help desperately needed please

cent208

I recently had my american gamecube system modified so it could play japanese games. I purchased the Japanese version of Legend of Zelda Four Swords Adventures and saved a file of that game on my memory card that also had american save files on it. The next day I went to play an american game but my system prompted me stating that my memory card has been corrupted and that I need to reformat it. It also stated that if I do reformat it I would lose all of my data. So I choose not to reformat it. I then went into the memory card setting and only my one japanese save file was listed. None of my american files were listed. I had 2 and 1/2 years of files saved on it. I wanted to know if there are any programs that could retrieve this. I would be willing to pay someone to work on my memory card and I would mail it to that person. Any information would be helpful.

Thanks a million,
Cent208

bohdy

You can't have american and japanese saves on the same memory card. You should have done a little more research.

Sorry :-(

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Yeah... you lost out. This is the unfortunate price you pay for playing imports.