What's new

Hellknight

Martin

Administrator
pj64er said:
:cry: i do....

seriously, does anyone know? he used to be a regular here.

He told me to fuck off for some reason. "Fucking fucker admin". Bad idea.

Remote

If I am not mistaken he was banned for being an idiot, he pretended that he had gotten Banjo-Tooie working on SupraHLE by uploading it to the computer from his backup unit...

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
So that's what happened to hellknight ??? ?
I found it kind of strange not seeing him here anymore.
But then again you shouldn't caal Martin :

And I quote :

"Fucking fucker admin".

That's a really bad idea.

Slougi

Remote said:
If I am not mistaken he was banned for being an idiot, he pretended that he had gotten Banjo-Tooie working on SupraHLE by uploading it to the computer from his backup unit...
No that was Lightnight. Hellknight was just a hell of a spammer, even worse than me :p And his answers were always OT.

yogaman

Banned
Zero said:
So that's what happened to hellknight ??? ?
I found it kind of strange not seeing him here anymore.
But then again you shouldn't caal Martin :

And I quote :

"Fucking fucker admin".

That's a really bad idea.

to be honest - I would have a few further people suggested to be TERMINATED (of course without naming them/Him )

Trotterwatch

WTF! Martin you banned Lightnight, you realise that does mean you won't be Beta testing his Gamecube Emulatore (sic) lol :)

Last edited:

Trotterwatch

I didn't ban him, he walked away

Oh good, that means you may still get to test his 'Gamecube' Emulatore, that he was programming in several different languages and for several different APIs even though he had no knowledge of any of them.... yay :)

Remote

...for several different APIs even though he had no knowledge of any of them....

I am not so sure that he was deceiving us:p, look at the atttached image and tell me you that you don't question his skills or motive...

Trotterwatch

I honestly thought he was someone just having a laugh, still think it's more than a tad ambitious for him to do a Gamecube Emulator at the moment. :)

Remote

I honestly believe that he was serious about doing an GC emulator, the biggest problem was that he didn't realize that it takes a long time to code a shitty game not to mention an emulator... I don't think it would be impossible for him to come up with a working GC emulator, it will take time and dedication but he will have to learn how to code before he starts to think of creating an emulator...