What's new

Halflife2 Ending (No spoliers)

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
Just as it looks like Mr. Freeman is gonna get some action with Alex **BAM** The G-Man shows up - what a buzz-killer.

Truthfully, the HL2 ending leaves... a desire to rip the head off of any Valve employee.

EdgeBlade

Brandonn
There seemed, at least to me, most of the story elements unexplained. When I got to the end I thought it was going to be the start of the second half of the game. I never played through the other games all the way, is alot of the stuff explained previously maybe? Seems like there planing on a HL3.

Allnatural

EdgeBlade said:
There seemed, at least to me, most of the story elements unexplained. When I got to the end I thought it was going to be the start of the second half of the game. I never played through the other games all the way, is alot of the stuff explained previously maybe? Seems like there planing on a HL3.
The first game had a lousy ending too.

smcd

Hahahaha @ that comic. I still thought it was a fun game though, aside from the AI team that follows you sometimes gets in your way, and some of the puzzles were rather annoying/dumb. I've got some vids to post later :)