What's new

GTA 4 - Discuss

mr.Vamp

Banned
Well the time is drawing on untill GTA 4 comes out - probabley some time next year but what are your thoughts , what would you really like them to add for next time.

me - i would love them to make the cars more realistic to drive. i dont know about you guys but that would be amazing for me.
i tell u what would be evan better and that is the idea of real cars now that would be kewl crusing down the highway in a ferrari 360

I am really looking forward to this game and im shore it will provide yet ANOTHER lot of sleepless nights

:fullmop: :paperbag: :fullmop: :paperbag:

mudlord

Banned
Yeah, it would be cool if thay made real cars so if you hate Audi you could blow those up..

Not gonna happen >.>

Hell, even NFSU had issues with licensing and damage models....Gotta love how much car manufacturers care about their reputation :ranting:

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
Not gonna happen >.>

Hell, even NFSU had issues with licensing and damage models....Gotta love how much car manufacturers care about their reputation :ranting:

Yeah the licensing for games really blows. I still remember playing ISS '98 on the n64 and all the players were named ridiculous due to the lack of licence.

I spent 2 days straight renaming them all! LOL

Darthadam54

I would like to see a much bigger version of Liberty City. Not only do I just want to see, well..more buildings and stuff, I want to be able to do more stuff. Such as robbery, for example..make it available more. As for police and stuff, I'd like to see them be a lot more brutal..not just standing there shooting. I'd like to see tactics and stuff in combat. For example..the police might actually try to tackle you if they're injured and dont have much of a chance to live.

Just make it feel more like a city, basically.

revl8er

That Damn Good
I would also like to see the game more complicated. I mean the missions on the older games were too easy. Also the games are basically the exact same game over and over, so they need to do something to change that, like how they went from 2 to 3. If they can do some of those then I might decide to buy the game. If not then I'll just leave this one alone.