What's new

Grrr... I'm getting sick and tried of this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecraft

Alice in Chains Fan
It may be just be cause I hate XBOX as much as Laden and think GCN is the best consle ever, But I want beat the hell out of Kuriousg3 (and Gamer123 possibily) for his comments: :devil:

http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7007&perpage=15&display=&pagenumber=2

But, so Martin doesn't ban me or something... I'll put in a reason for this thread... "You can't call one Consle better than another because... you have NO proof. For Example, XBOX can manage polygons better than GCN, but GCN has much more sharper texturing. In the long run, you cannot really tell which Consle is better. You just buy the one that is more accustomeded to your fav. games (As for me, Resident Evil) (For PS2 Fanatics, GTA3)(And for XBOX fans, Halo)"

Go ahead, flame me... and thank you Smiff for ending that thread.

Last edited:
OP
thecraft

thecraft

Alice in Chains Fan
Slougi said:
and what exactly is wrong with that statement? Nothing as far as i can see.

In Bold:

thank you ....xbox is the best so all yaw poor GC owners that think yawll kick ass...think again....xbox would kick ur ass in a deathmath on console celebrity deahtmach

See what I'm getting at? (Look at my 2nd paragraph, With "But, so Martin won't ban me or something...) \me sits waiting for the flames.

Trotterwatch

It's not the end of the world, if someone else doesn't share your view on a games console. Just relax safe in the knowledge that the Gamecube will have some excellent games coming out for it, and that is the thing that counts. To be fair though, the X-Box and the PS2 also have some great games coming out.

So don't get it all out of proportion, k ;)

OP
thecraft

thecraft

Alice in Chains Fan
Eh... Totterwatch is right, it's just someones opinion and not a fact. And thats a good thing :) :devil:

M

mann

dumb dumb dumb

no offense koriouzg but

thank you ....xbox is the best so all yaw poor GC owners that think yawll kick ass...think again....xbox would kick ur ass in a deathmath on console celebrity deahtmach

What the hell! Console Celebrity Deathmatch! You stupid fuck you can even spell deathmatch you dumb fuck. Keep your mouth shut. People who buy game cubes are not poor, maybe they decide to buy one because they think the classics such as Mario, Zelda, and Donkey Kong are a lot better of the new bull shit people are coming up with. I personaly think that Gamecube is much better because it has a better series of games. GRAPHICS hardly matter its all about gameplay. Think back when you used to have a NES and you where entertained watching Mario go in and out of green tubes. Wasnt that fun? Also you dont have to be rich to own an XboX its not so expensive (now its not) and the more it costs doesnt mean its higher qualty. I could show you plenty of examples why this is true! So dont be flaming people about being poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.