What's new

Godzilla Generations?

foogy

i have read on several lists that it works, but i have read a few that says they dont.... i own the original game and i put it in my drive, start chankast 0.2a. hit run and it takes me to the cd player in the bios..... is there anyway i can get this game running? id appreciate the help alot..

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
foogy said:
i have read on several lists that it works, but i have read a few that says they dont.... i own the original game and i put it in my drive, start chankast 0.2a. hit run and it takes me to the cd player in the bios..... is there anyway i can get this game running? id appreciate the help alot..

If by original game you mean you are trying to use a retail copy of a DC game, then you are out of luck. The only games that work with this emu are cd-r back ups and cd images. Your pc's CD/DVD ROM can not read original DC discs, since they use a propietary design (meaning Sega was the only one that used it). These discs were designed to hold about 1 gig of data and can only be ripped to a pc using a Dreamcast to PC coders cable. Otherwise you will need to find another way of acquiring a back up game.

OP
foogy

foogy

thanks dude/... ill find the iso in a month or 2 i guess. waitn to get dsl....

Rin

I want to ask about the music i mean is there really no music in the game if i play it ? Or are just the sounds effects in it?