What's new

Glide64 ME

vleespet

The decent one
Very nice shots :). This proofs that Glide64 is currently the most compatible plugin.

:cheers:

khanmeister

Banned
That looks so incredible. What version of evoodoo should I use? Lots of peeps don't have a glide card anymore... ;)

OP
Gonetz

Gonetz

Plugin Developer (GlideN64)
Running Glide64 via wrapper reminds me ...err... sex in a condom. No matter how good your condom is, you will miss some important feeling. This is true for any emulation though. Thus, grab any version of eVoodoo (there are not so many of them), try it. May be you will be even satisfied :)

h3h3

that was the biggest shit ever written on that board@gonetz
real weird comparison...
even u as a programmer who must be very exited about his great new sexual invention could post a bit more deliberately...

thanx

-Shadow-

Banned
I think this Comparison is OK . It gets the point of that , what he wanted to say... :D

BTW : Conker's BFD looks very nice with evoodoo , the only thing that is missing is the "&&%&§$" Shadow under Conker :D Even the shimmer effects are looking >very< nice (man , even Rice hasn't got this effect properly!)!

Last edited:
OP
Gonetz

Gonetz

sorry, h3h3, but I, as adult man, see no shit in my post

Trotterwatch

That was a great anology to be fair to Gonetz :) Glide64 is a great plugin with a card, but still a very good one even with the inherent problems caused via the wrapper.

Not sure what is up h3h3's ass on this... lol

Shin_Gouki

may be Gontez got sick of people asking about glide wrappers... though "intersting" comparison ^_~
BUT any way Cool shots... and there isn´t a way to bow before the coding skills and work you put into this,
thank you very much
wbr Shin Gouki

Powerlord

Evil Emperor
Gonetz said:
sorry, h3h3, but I, as adult man, see no shit in my post
That just means you have to take screenshots of the Great, Mighty Poo. Then you'll have shit in your post.

h3h3

haha make fun outta me
what I just wanted to express is that there are millions of people dying as they just haven't used a condom...
ya but u know
as long as it's funny :)

p.s.:u can have real great sex WITH a condom
but that's waaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic now!!

revl8er

That Damn Good
Those are some great screenshots of conkers bfd, but can someone post a shot of the rocket launcher in first person mode, because everytime I try to go into first person mode the gfx plugin shuts off and it gives me an error message asking if I want to turn it back on. I have tried using evoodoo versions 3.25, 3.99, and nemesis and I got the same results on 1964 and pj64. That makes me wish that I had a voodoo card so I can get the full satisfaction of the plugin.

Trotterwatch

Try Evoodoo 4 that's what I used to get the Rocket Launcher working. I'll try and post a pic later.

what I just wanted to express is that there are millions of people dying as they just haven't used a condom...

Ah, so if he had compared it to a car then you'd still have a problem because lots of people get killed by them too. IMO it wasn't an inappropriate analogy, but whatever ;)

Let's stay back on topic, I'll post a screenshot later.

OP
Gonetz

Gonetz

Long time ago I have finished Conker with Jabo's plugin. I don't remember any problems with Rocket Launcher. Could you explain me, what's wrong there (with Jabo's plugin of course, as it works with Glide)? I don't have save file to check myself. Or may be it's a problem in multiplayer only?

revl8er

That Damn Good
I think it's only a problem with multiplayer. I can't remember since I finished playing conkers using jabo's a long time ago.

Try Evoodoo 4 that's what I used to get the Rocket Launcher working. I'll try and post a pic later.

I'll give it a try.

Shin_Gouki

yesterday i had the frist chance to test the new Glide64, and i have to admit...even using eVoodoo the results are still AMAZING!, Evangelion 64 O_O nerver have seen so much working and soo less glitches i think if i play arround with the filter settigns they will vanish!
On voodoo cards this plugin must be heaven!
Gonetz absolutly great work , since i know a little of programming i can only bow facing such a masterpiece, [BTW: anyone who says i overpraise.. haven´t looked at the code! , especially at the combiner O_O]
Gontez, when you would try to guess how many hours, days you have spend on coding for this?
thank you :)
wbr Shin Gouki

Last edited: