What's new

GeForce 2 Ti issues

Gouk

My friend has a GeForce 2 Ti and it supports anisotropic filtering but in Jabo's D3D 7? plugin it is greyed out using the 23.11 drivers ???

Any way to fix?

It seems fine with my GeForce 3 ti with 23.11 drivers.

PS: Just chk'd my Private messages and I am verry sorry to those who PM'd me but I didnt reply :(

Last edited:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
His card supports it but his drivers+card don't, tell him to go back to 21.83 and complain to nVidia.

OP
G

Gouk

Hmm

So how come my card supports anisotropic filtering with 23.11 drivers?

Also in his gfx driver tabs, he can only enable anisotropic filtering in OpenGL ??? not Direct3D :alien:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
So youre basically asking "why dont things work like they're supposed to". thats a pretty big question for an internet message board ;)

OP
G

Gouk

LOL

and I was hoping you would have given a possible solution.

Must of caught you on your lazy day :devil:

Eagle

aka Alshain
Well actually Smiff, Jabo's anistrophy is always greyed out on the Ti regardless of what drivers are installed. :/ Same for me.

OP
G

Gouk

Maybe

Maybe the anisotropic filtering is not implemented into Jabo's plugin. Just a wild guess though :alien:

Oh and... :pj64:

Yoda

What are you talking about? I recently purchased a Geforce2Ti and I'm using the 23.11 drivers; PJ64 works perfectly w/ no filtering problems at all.

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
Re: LOL

Gouk said:
and I was hoping you would have given a possible solution.

Must of caught you on your lazy day :devil:
he did give you a solution, use the 21.83 drivers and aniso/filtering works just fine

Eagle

aka Alshain
Yeah, thats what I'm trying to tell you, I've never got Anistrophy working in PJ64 on my GF3 Ti200 regardless of which drivers I used. I've tried 23.11, 21.83, and all of those that support the TI series (which isn't many)

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
that is pretty wigged.
a geforce3 should support anisotropic filtering regardless if your using 23.11's or 22.83's.
i'll check out Mad Onion's message board and see if i can find any details about it.