What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Gecko's Smash Bros Mayhem

Albee

I can't seem to load the textures that you made Gecko. I made a file in the Project64 folder called "textures-load" and then put the DK Jungle in there, but nothing happened? How do I make it work?

fslynx

Hi guys I´m new member and I would like to join to this project.Could I?
I have working in this game and I´ve made a video with some textures.
This is the link to the video and I would like to make a project with you.
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=rumQF55Yczc

Some pics of Hirule Castle

a.jpg

b.jpg

Thanks for your time

Last edited:

ctatumt

Wow your screens are really good but I love some of the stuff you showed in your vid. You should probably think of starting your own thread though instead of using Gecko's. Great work and keep it up! :) Oh and have you heard of microdev's HighResEaser? If not you should look into it for doin the backgrounds. It's stickied at the top of the forum btw.

PcVII

Is this pack not compatable with rice's plugin? i unpackaged the files but none of the textures were loaded. It worked fine with the Zelda OOT pack so I was wondering if I need to use the glide64 or something?

microdev

So that means i need to upgrade to 1.7 to load these textures. heh
Well, that basically means you have to use the latest Jabo plugin shipped with Project64 1.7.I think it should also work with 1964.

But to get legally hold of the plugin, you have to become a "donor".