What's new

Gcube 0.2 Released!

Knuckles

Monk just released the 2nd version of his Gamecube emulator Gcube! This is a great second release since it can already run some commercial games!

<font class=post_quote>Instead of waiting for the fixed Mac version, monk decided to release this version now :) As you can see from the screenshots lots of improvements were made. Here's something on whats new:

- support for gcm's and compressed gcm's
- virtual dvd support (mounting directory as the dvd root)
- improved gx emulation
- debugger is working on windows
- file / gcm browser
- OSReport emulation
- various fixes

See notes in the Readme for more description.
</font>

Hurry and go grab this version on their new website here!

Last edited:

sheik124

Emutalk Member
ooh, mac gcube emulation, sounds yummy, i wonder if anybody has tried a wrapper like emu, similar to what they are doing with some xbox emus on windows, cause afaik, gamecube's and mac's processor are the same architecture (PowerPC) with some extra instructions specific to the cube

eliahu2004

Where to install the emulator GCube 0.2?

I ask you,Because i installed everywhere but the GCube 0.2 emulator is not working!!!!

Dr.Calypso

The Emulator has no GUI....so you need to grag-and-drop your *.gcm files on the gcube exe. after doing so it should start emulating^^

eliahu2004

i did it but when i open the emulator with graging and dropping my *.gcm file on the gcube.exe i got error massage and it says:

Limited Virtual Memory Your system has no paging file, or the paging file is too small

so what i am doing to fix the problem and do you have the pictures of the solution?