What's new

Games Consoles

sammyboy

Certified SuperHero
Look I am supposed to be doing an assiment on media for school. Can someone please tell me the first console and its dates leading up to the ones coming out soon (XBox 2, Playstation 3, Gamecube 2, PSP, DS). Can you please reply soon.

OP
sammyboy

sammyboy

Certified SuperHero
Thanks, Allnatural

Cooliscool - Google is useless to me (I dont like searching through endless amounts of links when half the sites are either shit/ different language/ have no relavence whatsoever)

jdsony

sammyboy said:
Thanks, Allnatural

Cooliscool - Google is useless to me (I dont like searching through endless amounts of links when half the sites are either shit/ different language/ have no relavence whatsoever)

Well as long as your not looking for reviews of stereo components (too many damn sites claiming to have reviews and not enough professional reviewer sites come up) etc. searching google isn't bad for too much useless information. For example searching for "game console history" brings up a number of results.

The first link that comes up is this http://www.ps3portal.com/history.htm

The one that Allnatural gave you is quite good though and I found it quickly when searching for "Console History" in google.