What's new

Gameboy emulator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragemanchoo

Ok this is the closest thing I could find to a Gameboy forum on here... there might be one somewhere but I couldn't find it. *naive* :p Does anybody know of a Gameboy emulator?
Thanks,
Ryan Thompson

Last edited:

xamenus

Your best bet is to hurry up and delete this thread (at least the ROM request part) before a mod sees it. ROM requests aren't allowed.

Some good GB emulators should be available somewhere at emulation64.com, such as KiGB, BGB, etc.

Last edited:

Miretank

Lurking
Umm...where? Did you mean to attach a file? o.o
Man, I'm so sorry, but I think you must get banned. Didn't you read the page I've linked you to?
DO NOT!
Ask where to download ROMs, ISOs or BIOSes
Also you've posted this topic in wrong thread. You should be a bit more cautious and read what are the threads talking about. Your question about GB emus could have been posted in "Other Emulation" or "General GBA Emulation" discussion.

rcgamer

the old guy
what do you think , they are cgi? of course they are a real person. now wether or not he actually knows them might be a different story.

Toasty

Sony battery
Ragemanchoo said:
Oh man, am I supposed to believe those signature pictures are a real person?
Who cares anyway? You're driving your own thread off-topic. For a Gameboy emulator go over to Zophar's. There are several good GB/GBA emulators over there. Don't ask for ROMs or you get banned.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
How The Hell is Jnes close to a Gameboy emulator ............

Jnes is a Nes Emulator and VBA is a GBA/GBC Emulator ........ as for posting in here was just lazy on your part, you are also lucky i did not see your rom requests or i would have banned you.

Im not deleting this thread but moving it to Other Emulation Discussion as a warning to others. Please Post in the coprrect places, If there isnt a Section specific for a emulator then post in Other Emulation Discussion.

MiretanK.O was spot on with this, Read the rules and please use common sense before posting or atleast find out what the emulator is before posting, that way you will know it isnt the correct place.

Status
Not open for further replies.