What's new

Game Pad Issue

stainless

I'm not sure if this issue is directly related to the Project 64 or not. I had my game controller (AxisPad FX; Driver Version: 2.7) hooked up and working fine. And then I started the Project 64 today after work and for some reason my analog joystick won't work and I am forced to use the whatever-you-call-it directional thing in the corner (like the one on the old nintendo, before they got the mini-joysticks added). No matter what I do, I can't get the Project 64 to recognize the joystick. There's no way I can play games like Perfect Dark or Golden Eye with that. Does anyone know what might be wrong?

OP
S

stainless

Hoopgirl,

Thank you for the suggestion, but unfortunately I tried it and it wouldn't even let me enter anything in at all, so Jabos seems to be the only one that I can use.

cuda7171

Banned
you should use adaptiods n64 adapter.that way you can use your rumble packed original n64 controller.works perfect with project64

liteuser

I'll be Back!
Hi,
Note that when you restart your pc , the mode button has to be hit to activate the analog sticks. I have 2 axispads , Im not sure this will help you , but the mode button between the two analog sticks turns the sticks on or off . My axis pads work fine with both jabos and nrages , but the rumble drivers of axispad will not work with the plugins . So I dont get rumble with them. IMO Still good for playing , all though not as well made and durable as other game pads.Try the mode button.

Since last week I got a new Saitek P2500 rumble pad and the drivers and pad are very well made , rumbles with nrages also has extra software to map joy to key , pretty awsome.