What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

FZERO-X Hi-ReZ Pack!

=Kiwi=

Hi All I am from France.(sorry for my english...)

My objectives was to shutdown the music in FzeroX so i have found the track éditor for this and then (the same day), i was found hi-rez on N64 is possible ^^

So my first try was on FzeroX :D i have mixed up all the pack that i have found on the web and made some works in paint :p.

The Good ll be to have a hi-rez pack combined with a hacked rom (custom tracks accordly with the new désign...) all in good package with a good Notice for the FzeroFans :p.

So here my work i have posted all of my work here ,feel free to comment And it's just Some W.I.P (didn't released because it's also u're work...)

http://www.emuline.fr/site/modules/...=5&PHPSESSID=b37418a7ce8de409eb68ad0646974af9

cerebus5

Ok great.....But you might want to use a better quality image editor than Paint. Gimp is ok for the purpose, or preferably if you have it of course Adobe... But keep it up. I would love to see this game retextured finally.

gitech

N64 Artist
Me too!

So kiwi, you've done the HUD! Maybe some day it will be complete. :)

I see more but I don't know what it sais, help me?

TTYL,
Jay

=Kiwi=

Thx guys for u're answers u are really more fast than the french guys on emuline :=)
(i work on tekken and fzero at this time and it seems that theire is not interest in my works.U can check my work on tekken3 online here: http://www.emuline.fr/site/modules/...=5&PHPSESSID=b37418a7ce8de409eb68ad0646974af9

So i recame to FZX:

Gitech u have said u're done the Hud? i have only take the carcter and dropped of some éléments (like: lap ,pos, time and make the energy bar simply)
So in fact it's easy to change the HUD the Only things that i haven't succeded is to change the speedometer (i can change only one digit :(
All other élements can be easyly changed (i mean sceneries, tracks and stickers on ships).

For Paint i used it because i like the "simple" but i have adobe CS4.

So i have a question: do u guys know on CS4 if it's possible to take an old texture and to change it in hi-rez?(it's my first day on cs4 :p)

Gitech i am ok for to help cause i work since two complete days in FzeroX and the hard has been to understand the files format correct names etc... texture edition was really fast ,but now i can focus on this...
So u're red frame are very good in white and i have dropped some horizontal lines...

U have said also that u don't understood the topic in emuline my purpose was to schow u the screenshots but i think i'll be continue the project here.
I think u haven't see all the shots because i have worked on tracks too:=)
Just scroll down there's 4or5 screenshots.

Betwwen i like the fact in FZEROX that with 2 texture u can completely change the track aspect.

cerebus5

Yeah it should be a pretty easy game to retexture. It would be quite a challenge to do the backgrounds though - to me the tracks weren't a big deal because they were so fast anyway that you didn't notice how bad the textures were. But the backgrounds need a complete redoing. The guy who began this texture pack already started on some of the backgrounds like in Mute City.

=Kiwi=

It would be quite a challenge to do the backgrounds though - to me the tracks weren't a big deal because they were so fast anyway that you didn't notice how bad the textures were. But the backgrounds need a complete redoing.

Yes i am completely agree with you road is not the most important for now.But like u see in my screenshots white road give a new feeling to the game...

If i know how to convert old textures in HR with cs4 maybe i 'll can make like this beautifull background doing in mute city.
So for now i have imported a texture and make some cyan graph with paint on it:
http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/2697/backgroundp.png

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/3883/whitetunnel.jpg

And 2 others:
bigblue.jpg

I Need to reinstal motogp07 for the girl in Tokyo;)

porttown2.jpg

Last edited: