Fucking Microcock!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecraft

Alice in Chains Fan
First they buy Rare...
Now they want Capcom...
And they kill lik-sang?

Why couldn't Laden bomb the fucking MS building instead of the WMC!?! MS sucks a gay horses nuts... fuck MS, MS blows. If gaytes gets killed i will be laughing hard untill they put me in a sound-proof room or if i collaspe from laughing. Pretty soon MS is going to try and make it illegal to buy anything NOT made by microdick. *order's linux and starts formatting HD...* Better yet, why did i even get a damn PC in the first place?

Valek

Ok first of all, Microsoft buying Rare wasn't a bad thing. Nintendo was treating Rare like shit, and the company had to go somewhere, so Microsoft bought them.

Second, why do we even care if you hate Microsoft? Many people do, and you are just another number in the masses. In other words:

Josep

eyerun4phun
there is already a thread on this, and yes, people actually do give a shit about this issue???

Valek

I never said people dont care about Microsoft buying Capcom, just that people dont care to hear him bitching about Microsoft and about how he would like it if M$ got bombed.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
I actually like Microsoft. I really don't see how someone could use their OS and start cursing them for it. Very hypocritical if you ask me. :eek:

ra5555

N64 Newbie
I hate microsoft too... if I can play all of my games without windows then I won't use it for sure

Valek

iq_132 said:
You can play a lot of games on linux using wine-x :)
The only reason Wine-x can play many Windows-only games is because it emulates DirectX. (lol, how fitting) Too bad its programmers couldn't figure out a way to make games port directly through Linux.

And I, for one, don't hate Microsoft. I kinda like Windows XP, actually. Sure Windows is instable as hell, but its compatible with almost everything and its performance in 3D apps is unmatched by any Linux clone. I do hope that Linux becomes mainstream someday, though. The only reason Im not using Linux right now is because most of my games/apps do not run on any version of it. (Mandrake, Red hat, ect) And the ones that do run infinately slower on Linux than Windows.

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
thecraft said:
First they buy Rare...
Now they want Capcom...
And they kill lik-sang?

Why couldn't Laden bomb the fucking MS building instead of the WMC!?! MS sucks a gay horses nuts... fuck MS, MS blows. If gaytes gets killed i will be laughing hard untill they put me in a sound-proof room or if i collaspe from laughing. Pretty soon MS is going to try and make it illegal to buy anything NOT made by microdick. *order's linux and starts formatting HD...* Better yet, why did i even get a damn PC in the first place?

stfu2.gif

Lamer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.