What's new

Free full version games from UBIsoft

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Except that it only works if you live in the US if i'm reading correctly, and since I already have those games, i think i'll pass.

Still i'm curious as to how these ads are displayed, can you take a screen shot?

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Only US. Yes, of course... it has to be US only. No other countries can do that. Nope. Only US. They're the might center of the world. No other country can compare or even comphrehend the use of ads in games to play. Nope. US only. Therefore only US is elligable. Yep. We're so stupid.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
As far as I know, the games will refuse to install unless you say you live in the US... of course you can lie, I guess. I'm not fond of the idea, depends on what type of ads we're talking about here.

Loading screen ads? Ads popping up in the middle of a battle causing you to die? Enemies becoming ads? what? :p

OP
L

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
I'll try and snag a screen shot if I can, but they are on my kids machines so I'm not sure what program I'll be able to use to do that without installing something.

The ads thus far (at least in Rayman) have just been in the main menus and in the loading screens. They are animated and have sound. Slightly tired of hearing the McDonalds "buh, bah, bah, bah, I'm lovin it". Still nice it was free.

Sorry I didn't realize US only. It is kinda of stupid to bother doing that. Then again considering this is a marketing ploy why bother giving away a game paid by it's internal advertising to people whom not even know what those advertised products are?

And I sure hope your American and just being sarcastic on the commentary. I'm am f**kin sick of how many people in other countries simply lump me (and many others) on top of the "I'm American or from the USA and that makes me better then you" pile. I am not that way, I wasn't raised that way, and I sure as hell don't teach my kids that way. I've got much better things to do in this world then worry about where someone is from or the color of thier skin. If there an a**hole then that will be what makes me dislike them, nothing more. /rant off

Last edited:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
And I sure hope your American and just being sarcastic on the commentary. I'm am f**kin sick of how many people in other countries simply lump me (and many others) on top of the "I'm American or from the USA and that makes me better then you" pile. I am not that way, I wasn't raised that way, and I sure as hell don't teach my kids that way. I've got much better things to do in this world then worry about where someone is from or the color of thier skin. If there an a**hole then that will be what makes me dislike them, nothing more. /rant off

Totally agreed.