What's new

FPS per Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono08

Hi to everybody, im new here and to GC emulation. Can you guys post here the average FPS for the games you play (or pretend to play, but can't because it's so slow ... ) and possibly a list of problems you encounter in them. thanx

Oh and in my opinion, some people here, like all those "testers", have very bad mood, if you're a moderator then you should be always polite and teach by example, but hey when i got here i read all those post i realizaed this was the worst forum i have ever been, not for the noob questions, everybody has the right for not knowing or asking, but it's the poeple who pretend to know that makes this forum so bad, well it's just my opnion. Oh and 1 more thing, in the sticky threads, there should be more information for people about the FPS, graphic problems etc, so they also have a deeper and better understanding about what's happening with the emulator. This forum lacks so many thing that ... well i better stop right there... at least take this as a way to improve things and not just a complain, i know i'm deealing with smart, constructive grown-ups. bye.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Most games run from 1 - 10 fps save for the 2D games. And they have graphical glitches and often crash or simply do not work in most cases. There is a compability thread somewhere I believe...

Kronox!

at the current state of gc emulation is not important what kinds or speed are we achieving. It's more important to know if the game is supported and what kinds of graphic glitches has. that's why nobody cares about fps.

btw.. the moderators don't have bad moods. They are just tired of people requesting betas/Asking questions that have been asked millions of times and other stuff that can be found be looking at the stickies.. Really.. the search button is not that small after all..

Kronox

Toasty

Sony battery
but hey when i got here i read all those post i realizaed this was the worst forum i have ever been, not for the noob questions, everybody has the right for not knowing or asking
Not when they register and ask questions that have been answered a million times and whose answers are all contained in the thread marked, "Read This Before Posting!"

OP
C

chrono08

haha well i read it and doesn't say much believe me, a normal fuy won't find the answers he seeks just by reading it, maybe you should update it with more info, screenies, etc, be creative.
Oh and these moderators are the worst i've met, really.

Maybe you're right, fps shouldn't be a point of discussion right now but since it's an emulator and not all the people are interested in the developing process, they would like to know how it is right now.

Kazekage

haha well i read it and doesn't say much believe me, a normal fuy won't find the answers he seeks just by reading it, maybe you should update it with more info, screenies, etc, be creative.
Oh and these moderators are the worst i've met, really.

Maybe you're right, fps shouldn't be a point of discussion right now but since it's an emulator and not all the people are interested in the developing process, they would like to know how it is right now.

Couldn't have put it better ;)

I sure hope they take into consideration what you've said... rather than remaining arrogant smartasses (only the minority, most of the people on here are cool :flowers: )

that's why nobody cares about fps
Either he was being sarcastic, or completely blind :p

Last edited:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
If you speak of the members of ET who stick around, most of them don't care about the FPS because whatever the number may be - it's still unplayable. So if there is no new release, then what's the point in caring for FPS? When a new version of Dolphin or Gekko is released, THEN we can start the FPS hype again.

Status
Not open for further replies.