What's new

For any Star Wars fans.

Talas

Son of the Sky
Cool. "Revenge of the Sith"? Funny, the old Episode 6 was meant to be named "Revenge of the Jedi" before it was changed to "Return of the Jedi". How very creative Mr. Lucas. ;)

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Can't wait for the new and probably last episode ever...
After that the episode 4 up to 6 will be reanimate and computer reworked, do they?

OP
X

xamenus

MasterPhW_DX said:
After that the episode 4 up to 6 will be reanimate and computer reworked, do they?
Well, they have already made the "Special Editon". I don't know if they plan on doing anything else, though.

revl8er

That Damn Good
I was always wondering what it would be called. I think the name goes great with the plot of the movie since it's supposed to be the birth of Darth Vader.

MasterPhW

Hexidecimal said:
Lucas really should make the last 3 movies.
The star wars myth was 9 thing, wasn't they?
I'd heard of it some time before.
Do you have more informations?

khanmeister

Banned
Somebody besides Lucas should make them. He's completely lost all touch with reality. The new ones blow compared to the old ones, except for special effects.

gokuss4

Meh...
MasterPhW_DX said:

Yeah in some kind of special inside edition to star wars they said after the 3rd episode is done.. they will do a full remaster of the episodes 4-6.. expect them sometime in 2008.

Talas

Son of the Sky
Huh? They wanna remake 4-6 AGAIN? Oh my, I already didnt like the "Special Edition" what will they change now? Kick Harrison Ford?

Allnatural

I still enjoy the "new" Star Wars movies, but I think Lucas needs to give someone else the director's chair.

Jakob

evil *******
a full remaster of 4-6.. Didn't they already do that in the late 90's ? Adding all those crappy extra characters into the original 3 and remastered the sound and video?

Or do you mean they plan on redoing all of the video effects as well?

Seems a bit lame to me somehow... I guess this is george lucas's guide to making 3 movies and profit as if it were 9...

MasterPhW

pAsSiVe said:
a full remaster of 4-6.. Didn't they already do that in the late 90's ? Adding all those crappy extra characters into the original 3 and remastered the sound and video?

Or do you mean they plan on redoing all of the video effects as well?

Seems a bit lame to me somehow... I guess this is george lucas's guide to making 3 movies and profit as if it were 9...
Yeah they already did a remastered, but know the techinic is better and so on... that means: only want to make money!
I want that the star wars story goes on, and that not only in video/computer games and books! Want the last three films!

revl8er

That Damn Good
They definately need to make the last 3 films to finish the story out since they already have the books.

Talas

Son of the Sky
Yea, but if they were to make the 3 final movies, who would play all the chars? Princess Leia, Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, they are all way too old now.

Nightmare

(when dream come true)
Talas said:
Yea, but if they were to make the 3 final movies, who would play all the chars? Princess Leia, Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, they are all way too old now.

3D technology allow lot of things now... anyway, if you ask me, i think ep: 7,8,9 (if they follow the books, of course) sux...