Flycast Dojo is a fork of Flycast, a multi-platform Sega Dreamcast, Naomi and Atomiswave emulator derived from Reicast, with a focus on netplay features and replay. We intend to keep Flycast Dojo updated with the latest downstream changes made to the parent project.
- Linux: Fix broken Settings tabs
- Linux AppImage Dojo optimizations, allows for Linux desktop standards and portable install with FLYCAST_ROOT (for Fightcade)
- Enable automatic crash reporting (no more having to manually hand me dumps)
- Windows & Linux: Add "Open" buttons alongside Home/Data/Config directories for easy access from Settings menu
- Help button points to updated Documentation page
- Linux AppImage support ( @flyinghead )
- Force SDL build on Linux to include libdecor for Wayland ( @flyinghead )
- DX11 OIT: Render target and depth textures must have same dimensions ( @flyinghead )
- Pvr: increase index size for wild riders ( @flyinghead )
- CDI: Don't crash if file re-open fails ( @flyinghead )
- Oboe: Don't attempt to recover audio stream during init ( @flyinghead )
- Vulkan lower shader requirement (@scribam )
- Cmake: Improve compile options for VulkanMemoryAllocator (@scribam )
A fork of Flycast, a multiplatform Sega Dreamcast, Naomi and Atomiswave emulator. Intended for netplay and quality of life improvements for training & online tournament play - blueminder/flycas...