What's new

Firefox 1.03 Released

Stezo2k

S-2K
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.3 has just been released. A minor update, this version fixes a few security holes and some other bugs. If you're currently using Firefox 1.0.x, you want to install this release. Firefox 1.0.3 is a "branch build" serving as an interim update to Firefox 1.0. It addresses critical security and performance issues that resulted after the release of Firefox 1.0.

This build is NOT to be confused with recent Mozilla 1.0+ nightly "trunk" builds.

Download here:

http://64.12.204.21/pub/mozilla.org/bouncer/firefox/win32/en-US/Firefox Setup 1.0.3.exe

smcd

Yeah I noticed the little red "updates available" icon showing up again. Figures, a couple weeks after finally installing 1.0.2 out comes 1.0.3

tye stik

Super Nintendo Wizard
Whenever I try to do the 'update' for Firefox it seems to not work... like it takes forever and there is no status bar so I assume its not working.... I've been having to reinstall the program for updates.

OP
Stezo2k

Stezo2k

S-2K
I've never bothered with updates myself, I just download the new versions, work fine enough here for me....