What's new

Final Fantasy Crystal Cronicles

Plisco

Sevillian
Some more info and ingame pics have just been released. Moogles are back, thats a matter of personal oppinion if its good or bad. Click here to see the rest of the pics and here for the article

blizz

I'm looking forward to this game, I get a good feeling from it unlike FFX-2 which while having some lovely art just doesn't seem to work for me (although I'm sure if you loved FFX you'll probably love FFX-2)

Eagle

aka Alshain
Somehow I'm the opposite of blizz, well not even that. I think they will all be fairly bad storylines until they get the original creators of final fantasy VII back into action, but that will most likely never happen.

I also should say that I dont like the Gamecube as much as I liked its predecessor so PS2 & N64 rocks and GC sucks :p

Last edited:

Eagle

aka Alshain
Well yes, I am. I havent owned a console since the N64 and before that the NES and original Gameboy, but I still like the look of the realistic PS2 graphics over the cheesy Gamecube graphics. If they were to come to emulation I'd be much more interested in PS2 than gamecube.

Stez02k

*~ Mr. Trance ~*
looks like a bloody kiddies game by nintendo LOL, but seriously, what has happend to squaresoft? i hope the remake of FF7 will be good, else i will be pretty pissed off:nuke:

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
Stez02k said:
looks like a bloody kiddies game by nintendo LOL, but seriously, what has happend to squaresoft? i hope the remake of FF7 will be good, else i will be pretty pissed off:nuke:

Those remakes were canned a very, very long time ago.

Eagle

aka Alshain
Yeah the only remake coming is Final Fantasy I, II (J), and III (J). All other remakes are canned. (Unless these have been canned too, I'm kinda out of the loop now.)