What's new

Final Fantasy Creator Teams Up with Microsoft

Stezo2k

S-2K
Heard this a few days ago on xbox scene, anyway it's pretty good news for xbox fans and RPG lovers, shame it doesn't increase the chance of FF being on the xbox 1/2 though

tye stik

Super Nintendo Wizard
Man, that sucks... I mean the reason I like Sony so much more than Micro$oft is mostly because of Hironobu Sakaguchi. I wonder if FF 12 is gonna be any good without him??... er, what am I saying, of course it is, I just hope its better than 10 and 10-2, I got majorly sick of all those orb puzzles, and I HATED blitzball. The art direction was superb though, in fact, it was the only reason I continued playing the game.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Stezo2k said:
Heard this a few days ago on xbox scene, anyway it's pretty good news for xbox fans and RPG lovers, shame it doesn't increase the chance of FF being on the xbox 1/2 though
I say, shame it doesn't end up on the cube.
FF12, from what I've seen does not appear to be good. From the trailer I've seen anyway. It's just that the trailer was fully japanese with japanese subtitles and just one stupid area, 'round and 'round, pretty useless. Hehe.

Gee hell, I like microsoft more than sony =) Boo to you, sony. I'd really say yay if FF ended up on the xbox as well! That way the ps2 don't have all the goods.

Stezo2k

S-2K
Doomulation said:
I say, shame it doesn't end up on the cube.
FF12, from what I've seen does not appear to be good. From the trailer I've seen anyway. It's just that the trailer was fully japanese with japanese subtitles and just one stupid area, 'round and 'round, pretty useless. Hehe.

Gee hell, I like microsoft more than sony =) Boo to you, sony. I'd really say yay if FF ended up on the xbox as well! That way the ps2 don't have all the goods.

FF12 does look quite poor I agree, but hopefully gameplay will make for it :)

I agree about MS too, but i am a little biased because I do prefer my xbox to my PS2, FF would be great on the xbox, heck i'm playing FF7 on it currently :) Shame it isn't that likely until the xbox becomes more popular in Japan i'm afraid