What's new

FF7 problem

deathace

in the background, object borders are in a lot of weird colors. Using Pete's Opengl2 plugin. How do I fix this?

loopsider

Dont use the texture filter for 2d objects, or else it ruins the pre-rendered backgrounds.
Instead, just use the full screen filter to make the pre-rendered scenes less pixelated, and give a nice anti-aliasing for openGL.

OP
D

deathace

Thanks, that fixed it. But now I have another problem, games seem to load really slow or even crash my whole computer while trying to load. The CDs are also relatively clean. Do I really have to make an ISO of each one or what?

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
deathace said:
Thanks, that fixed it. But now I have another problem, games seem to load really slow or even crash my whole computer while trying to load. The CDs are also relatively clean. Do I really have to make an ISO of each one or what?
Could be subchannel reading error.
What for a CD-Plugin are you using?
I always recommend using an image, because the loading times seems to be a lot faster (at the beginning) and mostly your drive will not be stressed!? But it isn't a must.
Just tell me your settings, probably I can help.

xneoangel

Persona User
Its much faster to use an ISO than the physical CD i always make ISOS of my games to play them on my PC :p