What's new

FF IX for PC?

JevilKnevil

A friend of mine said he is getting FF9 for the PC. I know FF7 and FF8 are available for the PC but 9? Is he talking a load of bs or does it exist?

Gorxon

Administrator
Well, it's hard to say if your friend is talking crap or not, but I actually have a version of FFIX for PC....taiwan ware :happy:
I got it from someone who spent their vacation in some eastern land. They sell most stuff over there and the real content on the cd's was one install cd with VGS (real FFIX install program, looks darn professional) and 3 others with the NTSC version of the game...

What could have happened is that someone ripped such CD's (which would be convienient(sp?) ) and released them as ISO's which your friend is getting. But, technically a PC version doesn't exist...

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
There is no official ff9 version. It was only released for psx. You could check their homepage if there's any doubt :saint:

Gorxon

Administrator
Doomulation said:
There is no official ff9 version. It was only released for psx. You could check their homepage if there's any doubt :saint:

Please stop repeating what is already said in threads...

Glass

Which shops sell ff8 for PC?

It took me 2 years to try get 7 and even then i found it in a small coastal pc shop at £40!

Am i missing something really obvious here?

Eagle

aka Alshain
Well its getting harder to find, but Ive seen some copies on the shelves of Best Buy. You could also check ebay if you want it used.

OP
JevilKnevil

JevilKnevil

I suspected that there wasn't a pc version. Anyway, i'll get the psx version and play it with ePSXE (while i'm wating for FFXI). I also saw a game called Manga Carta for the pc coming out in a few months or so. Think it wil get an english translation?

blizz

JevilKnevil said:
I also saw a game called Manga Carta for the pc coming out in a few months or so. Think it wil get an english translation?

doubful considering War of Genesis never got an english release either