What's new

Federelli's Nemu64 .ini Wip

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
Federelli has posted his latest Nemu64 ini file over at EmuTalk and is looking for some people to test it out and to give some feedback. Here is what he posted as well as all the latest changes.

<font class=post_quote>Guys this is a WIP so i need help, please report missing games and inconsistencies in this thread
I've corrected lot's of games since last release, added lots more.
But i still need help as you can see

Enjoy it

03/05/04 - v1.11
Updated - Added over 50 games, redid the readme file. Corrected lots of typos and changed some comments.

04/05/04 - v1.12
Updated - Added 15 more games, and corrected some typos.

05/05/04 - v1.13
Updated - Added 4 more games, corrected even more typos.

05/05/04 - v1.20
Updated - Added over 15 games, corrected one typo. And most importantly, now Paper Mario is Fully Playable (took me a while to figure it out)

06/05/04 - v1.50
Updated - Added over 200 games, corrected some typos. Fixed Ridge Racer 64 and All Star Baseball, they are now somewhat playable.

06/05/04 - v1.51
Updated - Corrected 2 more typos, added one more game.
What i need now is to try different combiner modes and eepromsizes for those games that have issues with Nemu, this will take way more time than simply adding games and comments.
(For example, i know that Donkey Kong 64 has an EEPromsize of 2048, nevertheless, the game will not work at all if eepromsize is set to that...
Get the point?)

07/05/04 - v1.52
Updated - Started to add correct eepromsizes to games. Added 3 games, corrected 1.</font>

If you think you can help him out then be sure to check out his thread over here.