What's new

FCEUXD SP 1.04 Released

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
Category: <b>NES</b><br><br>A new version of FCEUXD SP an NES emulator has been released. Here is a rundown on the changes for version 1.04.

<font style="font-size: 12px"><strong>•</strong></font> New: Better error handling
<font style="font-size: 12px"><strong>•</strong></font> New: Invalid lines in NL files are now shown to the user instead of being silently ignored. This gives the user the opportunity to fix erroneous lines.
<font style="font-size: 12px"><strong>•</strong></font> New: Good news for other developers, all C files added by me are now fully documented.
<font style="font-size: 12px"><strong>•</strong></font> Change: Array indices in disassembly windows are now hexadecimal values.
<font style="font-size: 12px"><strong>•</strong></font> Bugfix: Fixed a bug that occured when loading the bookmark description of hex bookmarks from disk
<font style="font-size: 12px"><strong>•</strong></font> Bugfix: Fixed a bug that occured when using arrays and long comments in symbolic debugging
<font style="font-size: 12px"><strong>•</strong></font> Bugfix: Fixed a bug that occured when reading NL files

Now my comment about this release:
This release was mainly a release that's supposed to be the basis for future bugfixing releases. Most of the new stuff I added is of no concern to actual users of the emu. In this release the code was cleaned up and error handling was significantly improved. That means I should be able to find bugs way quicker from now on. At least in theory. Let's hope I'm right here.

I also have a real build script now! Well, OK, it's just a BAT file but that means I probably won't forget to include the readme.txt file in future releases.

Anyway, I'd also appreciate if people would send me their NL files. I only have my own ones from Faxanadu and they might not be sufficient for testing. My mail address is webmaster@ä[email protected]. Thanks.

Head on over to the official site for more information.

:: FCEUXD SP Official Site
:: FCEUXD SP 1.04