Fceux v2.6.3 is released. FCEUX is a cross platform, NTSC and PAL Famicom/NES emulatorthat is an evolution of the original FCE Ultra emulator. Over time FCE Ultra had separated into many separate branches. The concept behind FCEUX is to merge elements from FCE Ultra, FCEU rerecording, FCEUXD, FCEUXDSP, and FCEU-mm into a single branch of FCEU. As the X implies, it is an all-encompassing FCEU emulator that gives the best of all worlds for the general player, the ROM-hacking community, and the Tool-Assisted Speedrun Community.
- Bug fix for mapper 16 submapper 4, allow writes to address range $6000 - $600D.
- Bug fix for mapper 3 bus conflict logic. Bus conflicts are now only enabled for submapper 2.
- FDS IRQ emulation improvement.
- Implemented extra RAM for mapper 225.
- Win32 Debugger
- Fixed loading of saved debugger breakpoint data from previous sessions. This bug started occurring when the saved binary file format changed due to the address fields changing from 16 to 32 bit values.
- Fixed bug in address validation logic.
- Fixed Meta keys combination issues.
- Input QT/SDL
- Added a virtual family keyboard dialog window. This allows functionality such as emulating key presses via mouse and remapping keys to physical keyboard.
- Added code differentiate between left/right modifier key presses (shift, alt, ctrl, meta).
- Fixed keyboard bindings for Famicom family keyboard emulation.
- Fixed a couple bugs for some uncommonly used Qt to SDL key code conversions.
- Fixed keyboard menu accelerator functionality for Mac OSX (non-native menu bars only)