What's new

Eurovision song contest

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Oh yay, the whole nation has gone crazy. There's parties all over the place.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
euphoria said:
40 years of failure and national humiliation is over!
And some people dared to question Lordi getting picked to the EuroVision song contest to begin with.

Haha.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
I don't believe it, europeans finally voted something that was indeed good!
I still don't know why my country was ranked 9th. I expected it to be 20th or something... our song wasn't good at all.
Personal favourite (and actually the only song that my ears could handle other than Finland's) was Sweeden's one. Anyone knows in which place was Sweeden ranked? I wasn't sure if my ears could handle all the noises so I didn't watch the contest and learned some results from the news. :p

OP
arnalion

arnalion

Nintendo Fan
I don't think that Carola would have won the swedish contest to eurovision if the Swedish Television and Telia had done their job. We had voting problems, and i think Carola would have come third in the swedish final if things had worked as they were ment to work.

SWAT_Marc

Ind. Design Student
Did anyone watched Spain's performance? I was so scared I didn't even try to see it. "Las ketchup" (some crappy translation could be "the ketchup girls"). Were we the last ones in the ranking? It'd be unfair Spain got more than 3 points...:yucky:

Remote

arnalion said:
I don't think that Carola would have won the swedish contest to eurovision if the Swedish Television and Telia had done their job. We had voting problems, and i think Carola would have come third in the swedish final if things had worked as they were ment to work.

I'll be keeping an eye on you, infidel :p haha

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
I hate the eurovision. It's even worse than Pop idol or any other of those crappy, annoying programs. Thank god it's over!