What's new

eddyatolsanh = banned

Allnatural

I received spam via PM from this bot. Just wanted to let others know since I probably wasn't the only one.

This seems to be rare thankfully, but anyone finding spam in their inbox should forward it to a mod (I'm here daily).

Toasty

Sony battery
I just don't get what all these spam messages are talking about when they speak of enlarging 'that special area of the male body'. Am I on the same page as everyone else when I come to the conclusion that they must be speaking about the prostate? :ermm:

Xtreme2damax

Should disallow anyone under a certain amount of posts from using the PM system or adding a signature. It would even be better if links were unparsed for everyone under five posts..

I didn't get a PM, likely the bot was PM'ing everyone in alphabetical order and was nabbed before it could get to me.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
yea i got a pm also sodding idiots...

Hi Gang BTW :)

I moved alot of spam the other day into abuse archive and banned another fool the other day...

Cyberman

Well you know the people who brought you junk mail brought you junk email. And the people who brought you junk email have now infiltrated message boards.

This brings to question there ethics, oh never mind they don't have any. Don't spam, it's not only rude it is likely to make people hunt you down.

It's happened ... MANY times so ... the people who spam, really are out of there mind.

Cyb

Cyberman

After that spammer died the amount of spam in the internet dropped about 90%. It was a rather surprising amount. I think they were all afraid.

Cyb