What's new

DS or PSP?

bcrew1375

Listen to this retard rant about how badly the DS sucks: [video=google;-6405445518216376043]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6405445518216376043[/video]

Then, watch him completely contradict himself here: [video=google;902109023681812200]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=902109023681812200[/video]

So, which should I get? The DS with its 400 hour battery life or the PSP with its widescreen? :p

Last edited:

blizz

I've got both. All I play on the PSP is Lumines.

For the the DS, there's the entire back catalogue of GBA games, plus all the new DS games.

Get a DS.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Such a sad loser... doesn't even know what he's talking about. Makes up facts. Great way to diss a systen :p

Jaz

Ex-Mod
I had both, but I sold the PSP because I realised that all it was is a pretty screen.

The games are generally flat, dull and boring.

Plus the DS is cheaper. :)

BlueFalcon7

Jaz said:
I had both, but I sold the PSP because I realised that all it was is a pretty screen.

I have to agree. I have both, and I think the PSP is usless technology, who needs to buy movies for the PSP? "Buy it for DVD and PSP" I find that just sad. I got a full refund warranty, and it covers water damage, so I think im going to "baptize" my PSP, and use the money to chip in to buy a 360.

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
Quote - "so I think im going to "baptize" my PSP"

Baptise ....lol!

Good idea though!

The_Z

"The_A"
When I buy my PSP from my friend for 150 dollars, I'm going to have a ton of fun playing SNES/NES/GBA games. :p

In all seriousness, the DS is better.

WhiteX

No you won´t, a game you rent will update your firmware and you will have to go buy a "certain game".

Dude, get the DS, it is way superior, gaming wise.

rcgamer

the old guy
i wonder where this guy is shopping, $300 for DS???? the same technology since 1987 ?????
i think this is just some kind of joke or something, either that or the guy was just looking for some attention.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Were you not listening or reading? That guy is making of lots and lots of facts to diss the system. He even said that the psp burned down half a town. True? I think not...

blizz

Jaz said:

You know I'm actually thinking of selling mine once Lumines is out on X-Box Live.

Typify

Nolife
I couldn't care less about either of them but if someone aimed a gun at my head and forced me to choose, I'd probably go with the DS.

The_Z

"The_A"
WhiteX said:
No you won´t, a game you rent will update your firmware and you will have to go buy a "certain game".

Dude, get the DS, it is way superior, gaming wise.
Who said I'm buying PSP games in the first place? :p

I just have to hope he didn't update his PSP.

Last edited: