What's new

Donations List

Heinster

Hmmmm I need to start a paypall account too.... I never before had the urge to send money to a project but I really love how dedicated these guys are...

Luka

The Chankast Worshiper
Roughly how much would I donate to the Chankast team if I donated £10? :icecream:

Pimp

Banned
Luka said:
Roughly how much would I donate to the Chankast team if I donated £10? :icecream:

almost 15 euros.

i have donated $100 usa dollas :term: :party:

Last edited:

unai

pimp, we have no receive any 100$ donation, so cheek if there has ben an error, we dont want you to lose your money...

P.D: today is 2 of july.

P.D: may be we solud do a donation list on our page so you can check if your donations work...

lucindrea

unai said:
P.D: today is 2 of july.

hehe i was working when i posted that , i started on the 1st and ended the night on the 2ed , just got usted to dateing all my reports as the 1st :p

UniverseStar

I am happy! Finally found an open thread where I can post my thanks to the author(s) (well - sorry if it still is the wrong one :whistling ).

Anyway: THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I didn't know that it is possible. Soul Calibur runs almost constantly @40fps and almost without gfx glitches (the only bad thing is I cannot save - but thats rather unimportant). I am so happy I would have donated more - but my PayPal account had only $10 (so I'd need to add money there - but I am too lazy to go to my bank anyway). So please forgive me that I only donate you that little.

Chankast is simply "the one" emulator for DC - and it works! That there are some problems here and some there is only a matter of time. And by the way - nobody is born perfect - nor perfectly coded :saint: I am soooooo happy :) :) :)

When I place some more money on my account I will surely not forget you! And by the way - I do not need new features... perhaps a frame limiter (cause it nerves a bit when the game suddenly jumps to 71fps from 40 :)). But IT IS NOT A REQUEST. So do as you wish! It will be the best for the emulator (and for me ^^).