What's new

Dolphin Problem

jareg

Just A Guy
Well i have this problem that i cant use in the gfx configuration lots of options like wireframe wont stay down and i cant mess with the anti aliasing and video mode and i cant really use any options at all in that gfx configuration i know that others can to that what seems to be the problem in my dolphin!!!

joekas

iI have the same "problem" with my ATI RADEON 9500, but I think we can't choose this options because the emulator is a TEASER version, that is, the very first one. I think we'll have to wait for the next release to have these options avaliable.

OP
jareg

jareg

Just A Guy
But the other users can make these options go look in the shots thread

zaba_3

joekas said:
iI have the same "problem" with my ATI RADEON 9500, but I think we can't choose this options because the emulator is a TEASER version, that is, the very first one. I think we'll have to wait for the next release to have these options avaliable.
you are right these options are not availeb yet

OP
jareg

jareg

Just A Guy
Thats weird other users have using wireframe and anti aliasing and other options!!!!
Why cant i

Eyedentity

Emu technician
I seem to have mroblems with only 1 mode (dunn0 the name :p) but wireframe works tough , dont know what the problem can be

naruto03

Wireframe works for me only when i put it on
when the game is on! But the shaders won´t stay checked at all though!

Knuckles

look, all the antialiasing/Anisortropic stuff is in your video card control panel (ATI in the D3D options and nvidia under Performance in the control panel)
the only things working in the dolphin video plugin are :The graphic card, render mode, resolution , bi/trillinear fonctions, wireframe, statistics and optimization level.

the rest is in but not available (not supported yet?)