What's new

Dolphin Final 1.03 BETA 2 Shots

ChaosCode

***EDITED***

***POST HERE ANY SCREENSHOTS YOu HAVE FROM THE LATEST RELEASED BETA (BETA 2)***

F1res released a new test beta to us with new timming fixes and Page table support and mc fixes!!!!! and all I have to say is WHOAA! Check out these TMNT Melee that is marked as SDR! Geist is next on the screen shot list! Btw music seems to work alot more if not all the time now. I havnt done enuff testing to say its working 100%

Last edited by a moderator:

DR.BETRUGER

Banned
ChaosCode said:
**The Screen shot in this thread are from a NON RELEASE VERSION of Dolphin. If it is shown here, it does not run in the current release so dont ask why the games listed here arn't working***

F1res released a new test beta to us with new timming fixes and Page table support and mc fixes!!!!! and all I have to say is WHOAA! Check out these TMNT Melee that is marked as SDR! Geist is next on the screen shot list! Btw music seems to work alot more if not all the time now. I havnt done enuff testing to say its working 100%

WOW!!!! Great shots guys What can i say? Congratulations Doplphin team.!!! It is nice to see that gamecube emulation is going on!!

JinXD

Star Wars Bounty Hunter [GBWP_7AD1]

NB The shots look ugly since I never enabled shaders in gfx options, the last shot shows what it's like with them enabled.

JinXD

Hitman 2 - Silent Assassin [GHME_ACD8]

Got past the menus, but just got a black screen with music looping, not sure if there is a movie there or what.

OP
C

ChaosCode

As requested in another forum here is what SSBM looks like the in the new beta,
looks really nice but speed has taken a hit.