What's new

Does a VideoNow emulator exist?

Is there such thing as a VideoNow emulator to play VideoNow discs? I've heard of a program called MyStuffNow, which can create custom VideoNow discs using mini-cdrs. And could anyone point me to a download of MyStuffNow that works? Help would be appreciated.

I've searched Google for hours and found nothing...

Last edited:
OP
T

thepreserver

Oh, and by a download of MyStuffNow works, I mean a link that works. Not pointing to the main page, since it does not exist anymore...

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I didn't even know what a videonow was until you posted about it, looking it up... it doesn't sound very impressive to me. I doubt there is an emulator for this.

aibrubusfosusej

Yes that's my shoulder
VideoNow?! Why would you emulate that? if yur gonna do that, then you might as well go buy a halfway decent version of whatever it is you wanna watch on dvd.
The reason it isn't emulated is because imo it isn't really worth the time and effort to program one.

Grimmie

I did some research. There is a way BUT after going
through all the work of making a PVD and burning it on a
mini CD which is 3.25 you have to boot the player with a
PVD 3.5 you have to by pass the door switch and grab the
spinning 3.5 disk out then put in your 3.25 mini disk. There is a nother way. You could take a CDR and cut it down to 3.5 and use the info at http://www.geocities.com/mastersmurfie.

MyStuffNow Is gone and not on the web any where.

bcrew1375

Isn't the whole idea of VideoNow its portability feature? It wouldn't make sense to emulate it when you could get a much better result by buying the DVD version.