What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

DK's texture in SSB

Slimyscaly

Hey guys I'm new here. I came here cause I wanted to ask this: I have the latest 1964, and the latest Rice Video Plugin, Super Smash Bros, and I replaced what appears to be DK's fur tile texture with a higher-res changed one that is differently colored than any of them. It is 512 square, and has the exact same name and file type as the original, and I put it in ci_bmp_with_pal_crc under SMASH BROTHERS under hires_texture under Plugin, it's in the same place but instead of texture_dump it's in hires_texture, but after all that, IT STILL DOESN'T SHOW! What gives? Am I still doing something wrong? Please help!

OP
S

Slimyscaly

Yup, I checked that box. From the loading screen that appears before the game starts, it looks like it's picking the texture up. But DK still hasn't changed. I think it's the right texture, cause when I zoom in on him I see it tiled all over him.

Last edited:
OP
S

Slimyscaly

SMASH BROTHERS#88A084E0#2#0#6BCE9D20_ci.bmp do BMPs work?

Edit: I downloaded the SSB HD Texture Pack, and I put the textures in. They work, but when I edit them, they go back to the original textures. What gives? I use Corel Photo Paint 11, and it's funny with some games. Could this be the cause? I'm not really used to GIMP.

Last edited: