What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.
  • As members seem to have a problem reading the release threads:

Djipi's packs are built for the (Glide64 finale) Plugin. Nolonger supported!
    Djipi's packs are built for the (GlideN64) Plugin.
    These two Plugins are two completely different pieces of code.

GlideN64.HTC archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on Glide64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Glide64.DAT archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on GlideN64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Djipi has never made a pack for use with Rice video and never will. any packs found in this format are not authorized!

GlideN64 is the new standard and only requires an Radeon 6XXX.
    This is a somewhat older GPU and should be readily available.
    Do everyone a favor and upgrade!

Djipi FINAL CELL MOD 2009 for Zelda OOT

NHiL

Anyone still know of a place to download the Master Quest version?

EDIT: My bad. I couldn't get it to work at first for master quest, so I assumed there was a separate version. I got it working now.

Last edited:

fleshweasel

It seems to me like there ought to be a well designed and funded website to advertise these awesome texture projects and their progress and make it easier for people to find the latest versions and troubleshoot and so on.

X-Fi6

Alright guys I'm still here. Forgot all about Djipi's Cel Mod, and well, read back here.

In case somebody resumes work on this plugin, I'd like to finish my changes and upload and see how everyone thinks of it before any more progress is made. So obviously I have to work quickly here with school and IRL etc. Gonna have to squeeze in time here.

I understand why a *lot* of you would oppose me messing with his mod, especially after reading Djipi's first post in this thread. But if I'm doing it for myself and Emarian and about five or six guys on my MSN contacts list, I might as well post it, and Djipi approved once earlier in this thread if he sees nothing wrong with it. Maybe I'll send it to him first before I post it in this thread.

Last edited:

Enzo Dragon

STFU, NAVI
I understand why a *lot* of you would oppose me messing with his mod, especially after reading Djipi's first post in this thread. But if I'm doing it for myself and Emarian and about five or six guys on my MSN contacts list, I might as well post it, and Djipi approved once earlier in this thread if he sees nothing wrong with it. Maybe I'll send it to him first before I post it in this thread.
The best thing to do would be to keep Djipi's default and (very french) folder structure. From there, just upload textures that you change and make sure they are in the default folder structure so that people can easily replace Djipi's.

Djipi said that he didn't want anyone redistributing his work, but he gave the OK to anyone who wanted to release "add-on" packs to supplement his own.

geohound

djipi i heard that you do als the high ress of zelda major mask i wonder how far you are whit that texture stuff

krimb1

Alright guys I'm still here. Forgot all about Djipi's Cel Mod, and well, read back here.

In case somebody resumes work on this plugin, I'd like to finish my changes and upload and see how everyone thinks of it before any more progress is made. So obviously I have to work quickly here with school and IRL etc. Gonna have to squeeze in time here.

Go for it man. I for one would love to see your work. =)

Thanks to Djipi, and everyone else who have made this project possible!!

DannyEnty

Wow. That is absolutely all I have to say. WOW.

P.S: Does anyone know of a plugin that does both true 16:9 widescreen (not stretch) and custom textures?

X-Fi6

Does that actually force a 16:9 aspect ratio or just it just stretch stuff to 16:9? As far as I can tell, it just forces the image to stretch to the ratio, and it doesn't actually render the game in 16:9 like Jabo's plugin does.
Hmm, yeah, you're right. I tried it once before when I wasn't paying attention :)P) and I thought it worked like Jabo's 1.7.

So at the moment, it's just Jabo's (for most games, at least... maybe it does in fact work for something) but Gonetz and the mupen64plus team are probably working this.

death--droid

Rice Video linux has widescreen support for OGL, which hopefully I will port to normal Rice Video soon (Need to reinstall VC++ Express)

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
It's completly true , everybody can do Addon but please , nobody can distribute my pack with your work . Make addon , ok ^^.

rAcHe kLoS

I did the textures for the English language, and I'm probably going to end up doing some German textures very soon (sometime this week).

How far are you? Otherwise, i would ask for the source files so that i can do it yourself.

oneill25

Hello guys. Excuse me for my english but i have a question. I played to zelda with djpi pack (wonderful) but in this area ( attach image) texture is not applicate. This is normal?.

Last edited: