What's new

Did Emutalk just go down?

smcd

Probably denial of service attacks from people who get pissed after being banned :p

Iconoclast

You know what,

That would explain why Internet Explorer doesn't suffer from this. When I used to use I.E. (switched to FireFox eventually even though I personally disliked it at the time), I never had this shit, although the site would be tremendously slow. Now on FireFox it's faster somewhat or the server just ain't working.

A.I.

Banned
It's Karma, baby! Fucking karma! :D

Ironically it went down when i entered this post. I think its one of Sony's fucking goats nibbling on the server's cables or something! :p

Iconoclast

It's Karma, baby! Fucking karma! :D

Ironically it went down when i entered this post. I think its one of Sony's fucking goats nibbling on the server's cables or something! :p
XD

A group of goats who hate emulation AND FireFox!

Toasty

Sony battery
Eh, earlier today it went down for a bit and I tried it with IE and it didn't work in that either, so I guess the goats hate IE and Firefox equally.

Iconoclast

Maybe the person cracking/leaking 1.7 is a goat? Damn sheep smile too much, especially that one pink sheep leading all the attacks.

1165434487900.gif

But I was guessing actually. Unless you say it doesn't work just because you got a blank page for too long instead of a page not found or something, then my guess was wrong. I was going to say, maybe FireFox's "page is taking too long" is what caused the site to not show when if it really waited long enough it might show...not really a FireFox person, so screw me.

BlueFalcon7

Yeah, it goes down at random. I have just accepted the fact that its just emutalk. It also goes slow, which I have come to accept.

Iconoclast

Wise progress.

Well, I believe those sheep are trying to teach us a lesson. When things are going down (including the server), do not jump up on your table and scream halleleiuah (however the hell it's spelled), and do not start a gunshow with your gang because EmuTalk waves bye-bye, but focus on what you can control.

*goes back to depression*

Iconoclast

Yes, we had best wear protection, or else those sheep are going to be all over our asses a second later.
Dude they look more like mutant seals! :evil:
wtf-1.gif

Imagine the emutalk server (labled emutalk.net) on top of that guy....

Dunno in reality what they actually are; didn't make the GIFs myself (except that Link holding the omni cube one), but man, when I first saw them, the smiling and teeth...it irritated me to the point of laughing my ass off. Just not being able to name them or discribe them (green galloping pinheaded dudes was about as specific as I could get) drove me insane.

mudlord

Banned
Dunno in reality what they actually are; didn't make the GIFs myself

They seem to closely resemble alpacas or llamas to me...but I have no idera behind the logic of them having that weird grin

*note to self: don't think things when suffering major sleep deprivation....*

Iconoclast

You got that right.

Well, looks like I did a nice job here. Turned this thread topic from server downage to rapist sheep. That's what those MSN dudes get for switching the convo topic from N64 emulation to ninjas. Ironically, the transition was the least mysterious.