What's new

DeSmuMe Compatibility List.

OP
spotanjo3

spotanjo3

Better! :bouncy:

Yeah, I know. We will have to wait and see in the near future about iDeaS since he wont released the source which I do not know why. :plain:

Low Lines

Righto, I'll change this games status now...

[EDIT]

YAY!! Roms from 486-490 have been released!!

I can't add them though until I get 0489's serial....just waiting on this site to update it's info...

[EDIT 2]

I've stuck up the NDeSmuME 0.3.6 Compat List, though it's currently identical to the 0.3.4 one and will be until there's another version release, because the only major difference in between the two emulators is speed. And the control issues with Normmatt's version is an emulator problem, it wouldn't have any affect on compatibility. So Rockmangames, it shouldn't matter which emu you use (0.3.4 or 0.3.6) cos unless you mess with that key thing in NDS's version the compatibility should remain the same.

[EDIT 3]

Added all the games above to my database, only they will show up as Missing/Unknown in the lists because I haven't updated the individual lists...since Rockmangames will most likely test them, I'll leave it until then to save the effort ;)

It's feels good to be ahead for once LOL :evil:

Last edited:

Low Lines

Rockmangames said:
Yes, sir!!!! LOL!

I am kidding.

Sorry to keep you wait, I was out all day and now I am back.

Funny I was up all night and now I got to go to cinemas with friends....nice work though Rockmangames, I'll add them up in a few hours ;)

Low Lines

Right. All lists are up-to-date, including iDeaS 1.0.0.8, thanks to Rockmangames. (Kudos man :bouncy: )

I'll do the demos later today, since they are the only ones left to be tested. I want to get these lists 100% tested before a new major version/build is released, that would require starting from scratch again ;)

[EDIT]

What do pplz think of my DeSmuME logo?? Since there was no obvious sign of a logo for it, I blew up the icon....this pic displays in the about window with a DeSmuME list loaded ;)
View attachment 33090

Last edited:

Low Lines

Rockmangames said:
To be honest with you, I hate it. NDS logo is a nice to use I think. But doesnt matter to me, really. ;)http://www.desmume.com/nds-roms-compatible.htm

Yeah, I guess.....
It's just a thing with me, I really like getting all fussy over presentation as such....Regardless whether sources are good or not I just like to have everything "there" i guess.

Hmm I wonder if Normmatt is gonna make his build like an individual emulator or just keep with the DeSmuME name?:bouncy:

Normmatt

Low Lines said:
Yeah, I guess.....
It's just a thing with me, I really like getting all fussy over presentation as such....Regardless whether sources are good or not I just like to have everything "there" i guess.

Hmm I wonder if Normmatt is gonna make his build like an individual emulator or just keep with the DeSmuME name?:bouncy:

I'm sticking with the DeSmuME name because im part of the new DeSmuME team so all the changes i make are going into the DeSmuME CVS so when the next official err well first official release of the team comes it will have all the changes ive made.

OP
spotanjo3

spotanjo3

Yep. It is no longer crashes.

Even thought 0.3.6 and 0.3.4 are the same things expect the menu in 0.3.6 and I think 0.3.4's speed is match to 0.3.6 as well. And frameskipping was being added as well but not perfect yet. It was small fixed by Normmatt.

Nothing further ahead at all...not yet.;)

Low Lines

oh you mean he's updated it?? :)unsure: ) duh, silly me, I had better go get it then :bouncy:

[EDIT]

I'm lost...

Well anyway, list updates will be put up soon, although there's been only one new game I've been rechecking my info particularily on the demos which now have all been updated. I just got to go test them now LOL =]

Suprisingly there's about 40 of them now (well nearly anyway) and i've sorted them into several different types

E3 Download Demo (Demos from E3 Conventions)
Download Demo (Demos from a Download Station)
Kiosk Demo (Games with serials composed of 2 numbers, ie A23P)
Demo (Ones that don't fit into the fields above)

Last edited:
OP
spotanjo3

spotanjo3

No, he sent it to me to test at once so now he know it is fine and he will release with some update that was not available to me which he sent for a test.

Soon, I bet. ;)

Have fun with demo. HAHA!

Low Lines

Rockmangames how could you be so mean!! sob sob :'( LOL
Well take this!! :evil:

[EDIT]

I also did iDeaS as well but I'll put them in the iDeaS Compat thread ;)

The ones in bold & italics are games I do not have so I therefor could not test. If people can fill them in for me it would be much appriciated :bouncy:

==============================
DeSmuME 0.3.4 & NDeSmuME 0.3.6
==============================
Demo - Animal Crossing - Wild World (Kiosk Demo)(E)(Trashman)(0E58ED2Ch)
Doesn't Work - black screen

Demo - Brain Age (Download Demo)(U)(Independent)(41EE51E1h)
Not Playable - missing 3D causes it to freeze

Demo - Brain Training - How Old Is Your Brain (Kiosk Demo)(E)(Trashman)(8D128013h)

Demo - Castlevania - Dawn of Sorrow (Kiosk Demo)(U)(Trashman)(BDFCF531h)
Ingame - major graphic errors, menu problems, missing sprites & backgrounds

Demo - DS Training For Adults - Work Your Brain (Download Demo)(J)(Independent)(F7037030h)

Demo - Electroplankton (E3 Download Demo)(U)(Independent)(8943E5AFh)
Not Playable - major flickering, graphic errors

Demo - Ganbare Goemon (Demo)(J)(Independent)(E0222AE4h)
Ingame - missing sprites & backgrounds

Demo - Mario Kart DS (Download Demo)(U)(Independent)(0A663010h)
Doesn't Work - black screen

Demo - Meteos (Download Demo)(J)(Independent)(CA7824A5h)
Ingame - missing sprites

Demo - Meteos (Download Demo)(U)(Independent)(C09A8AB6h)
Ingame - missing sprites

Demo - Meteos (E3 Download Demo)(U)(Independent)(610FBCE9h)
Ingame - missing sprites

Demo - Metroid Prime Hunters - First Hunt (Demo)(U)(DarkFader)(C2FB5233h)
Not Playable - intros & menus, flickering, missing video codec, menu problems

Demo - Metroid Prime Hunters - Preview Trailer (Download Demo)(U)(Independent)(5CEFD038h)
Not Playable - black screen, missing video codec

Demo - Pokemon Trozei (Download Demo)(U)(Independent)(9FA61E1Ah)
Ingame - hangs/freezes or possible control issues

Demo - Polarium (Download Demo)(U)(Independent)(3BF16B7Bh)
Doesn't Work - crashes (note: I think this is a bad rom dump)

Demo - Project Rub (Kiosk Demo)(E)(Trashman)(A5E7E306h)

Demo - Submarine (E3 Download Demo)(U)(Independent)(E997661Ch)

Demo - Table Hockey (E3 Download Demo)(U)(Independent)(3C1B618Ah)
Playable - minor graphic errors

Demo - Tetris DS (Download Demo)(U)(Independent)(68E7CB2Bh)
Playable - minor graphic errors

Demo - Trauma Center - Under the Knife (Download Demo)(J)(Independent)(1445F696h)
Ingame - missing 3D causes it to freeze

Demo - True Swing Golf (Download Demo)(U)(Independent)(D945ABD3h)
Ingame - missing 3D causes it to freeze

Demo - Zelda - Twilight Princess Gallery (E3 Download Demo)(U)(Independent)(1340695Ch)
Playable - missing transition between images

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Cool Normmatt sounds like he's been busy then. I hope everything is going as he planned. :unsure:

Last edited:

Low Lines

I've made a new list for 0.3.5 (WIP 1) though it's basically just a straight copy and continuation of 0.3.4

Plus 0.3.4 is now discontinued.

All updates are up.

Low Lines

Is it that time already? :bouncy:
Nice work Rockmangames....gah I only got 5 days left to get everything setup, hopefully by the time school starts I'll be 2-3 months ahead so all I gotta do is add them in, no stuffing around ;)

Cyberman

Merger!

I merged the entire list to this post (sorry Rockmangames).
Keeps things shorter :D

Rockmangames could you EDIT that post from now on with additions?
Thanks.

Cyb