Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Never played it.

• Moo oink quack?

• Total voters

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
just use steam if your broadband, it removes the need to bother with patches and crap, in fact it doesn't even require you to have half life installed, best yet is that on my system it takes like 20 seconds to install.

OP
sya64

sya64

Rom Finder #-Z
u guys heard HLGuard? right?
I don't understand how to download.
can u please link to me?

adi

get out of my house
I know im gonna get lynched for this but i prefer return to castle wolfensteins multiplayer. i just find it more fun

OP
sya64

sya64

Rom Finder #-Z
CS and UT is not a sCaRy game,that why i like CS and UT and other FPS game that not scary.

Like HL,if i play FPS that scary i would play cheat(beginner of course! :p)

Eagle

aka Alshain
Eddy said:
ut is the best multiplayer game in my opinion.

I have to agree. I'm hoping that take Unreal 2 and make a Unreal Tournament 2 from it.

EDIT: They may already be doing it, I haven't kept up with it lately.

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Actually, Unreal 2 has a MP mode too, though I`m sure it won`t be as extensive as UT2k3`s...

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
DuDe said:
Actually, Unreal 2 has a MP mode too, though I`m sure it won`t be as extensive as UT2k3`s...

No, I read in a recent interview that they have decided to scrap MP from Unreal 2 altogether. They might release an MP add-on later, but it won't ship with any MP capabilities.

Eagle

aka Alshain
To see the difference you have to go back and look at the original Unreal and Unreal Tournament.

Unreal's multiplayer is similar to Quake, Quake 2, and Duke Nukem 3D where your in a linear level that you run around from one end to the other trying to blast the enemy.

Unreal Tournament is more like Quake III Arena where your in a (sort of) circular arena that you run around and blast people in. I prefer the arena types for multiplayer because you don't get lost in them as easily and its easier to find enemies to blast. Not to mention its more flowing, if you run long enough you will come back to where you started.