What's new

Costume party?

OP
Bighead

Bighead

Oversized Cranium
Yeah, I thought so too. You would think mario would be busting his balls to try and get someone worth saving, then you see a photo like this.

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
Definite dog. :p By the way Bighead, I used to live on Cordova St. in Anchorage, not too often you see someone here from that part of the country.:D

OP
Bighead

Bighead

Oversized Cranium
generalplot said:
Definite dog. :p By the way Bighead, I used to live on Cordova St. in Anchorage, not too often you see someone here from that part of the country.:D

No doubt. I was just in a wreck not too long ago on Cordova street. Some idiot ran a stop sign on E 14th ave and I smashed right into him. I haven't lived in Anchorage for too long, I'm new here. I moved from Pennsylvania...guess I needed a change. Back on topic though, if you take off the last part of the url, you can see more goodness.

HaHaHaHaHa

Last edited:

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
Bighead said:
No doubt. I was just in a wreck not too long ago on Cordova street. Some idiot ran a stop sign on E 14th ave and I smashed right into him.
HaHaHaHaHa
Funny you should mention E 14th, I lived on E 15th :p Kings Court Apartments, the big white building on the corner just up the hill from the Sullivan Arena. Hate going off topic, but just had to mention that.:D