What's new

corn with butter mmmm..

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
I heard it was discontinued by ContraSF (because of the leaked 0.30 version) so I guess we won't see any updates on Corn anymore. :(

But an INI would still be nice though :)

OP
RatTrap

RatTrap

GODLIKE
actually.. i think there is a new ini in the works.. not sure if it''ll really ever be completed.. but we can only hope :)..

Jake

Zero said:
I heard it was discontinued by ContraSF (because of the leaked 0.30 version) so I guess we won't see any updates on Corn anymore. :(

But an INI would still be nice though :)
NOOOOOOOO!!!

Spinal

dead
I leaked it! ;)

bwb (owner of EmuHQ) released it cuz he got a fake mail from some lame person who call himself ContraSF :( bwb didn't know it was a fake mail and relesed it... (the email sad somthing like this: I dont have time to release it right now, can you do it for me? - ContraSF) btw bwb doesn't own EmuHQ anymore (PeterD does)

And yeh, i know my spelling suck.

yogaman

Banned
hey spinal!! Well, didn't know u were still around ;) .... got any new ini's to share? Did find finally any time to update ur site?

Spinal

dead
I'm updating my site all the time now ;) and i will start updating all my inis next month, first out will be my TR64 ini.

MADrigal

G&W programmer
Duncan said (on his new site) that no more games will ever be supported by Corn. His last INI file was almost "unuseful" for players: he added a list of 100% unsupported games, but nothing more :-(((

Spinal, will you add some more titles to the fantastic Corn? ;)

Last edited:

flow``

flow``
Corn is becomming less and less compatible..
why?

1) Compatibilty conflicts with the newer DX versions as they seem to break games
2) Corn isn't 2k/xp compliant (*cough* duncan :))
3) newer driver versions seem to break things as well