What's new

controller suggestions etc.

Bob_Oso

Chief has one question: How?
I am currently using two "Saitek P880"s for DC fighting games, and they work great! However, I'm looking to step it up a notch and buy a 2-player arcade style joystick. Any suggestions? I'm looking heavily at x-arcade, but am wondering if anyone has had problems with it before I buy it.

Also, I have to configure my contollers in the Chanka options menu every time I open it up. Shouldn't Chanka be saving the configurations I set? I searched the forum already, but couldn't find this particular controller related issue. I'll keep configuring it each time if I have to but it's a serious pain in the buttocks!

Lastly, I don't think there is a solution to this problem (I already searched the forum), but am going to ask it anyway: Any way to limit the fps for Marvel Capcom 2? My little brother insists that the reason I'm owning him every match is because it's running at 62-65 fps! LOL! What a sorry excuse! My Iceman/Juggernaut/Cyclops owns his Guile/Ken/Strider!

Thanks for the help in advance!
Peace.

Weesneak

For the price you would buy one of those, you could probably just buy a second hand DC and burn the game. Thats what i did when i went out to buy a new joystick, and the dreamcast was sitting right next to it, cheaper, and with enough left to buy a spindle of CD-R's.