What's new

Conker junk using Jabo 1.6

Legend

Is there a way to get rid of the palette of colors on the top of the screen. It's pretty distracting since the colors are changing every second. I've tried everything including changing emulated width and height. Are you guys getting this too?

By the way, it looks alot worst than this screenshot shows which is kinda wierd but true.

Trotterwatch

You can force D3D Transformation pipeline in Jabos plugin which gets rid of that - but also causes other problems (no text for one).

If it bothers you that much, adjust the monitor temporarily to move that part offscreen.

BabyHead

I get the same issue, but it is nowhere near as annoying as the random sound popping that starts at random events in the game and end randomly as well.

Had this happen to me the whole time I was in the rockman disco.

OP
Legend

Legend

Yeah, definetly not a big deal just a little annoying. Just wanted to make sure there's nothing we can do about it. Thanks.

Babyhead, havent run into that problem yet but not looking foward to it. :p Does it happen with Jabo's audio1.6?

BabyHead

Yup 1.6. I never really had it happen to me until I was into the game a bit. I had it happen earlier, like when fighting the Great Mighty Poo, but it was just a few pops every now and then. But by the time I got to the rockman Disco it was a full blown annoyance.