What's new

COME ON!!!!!!!!! We need to sort this Clan out ASAP

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Trotterwatch said:
I'm in for the Clan still. Heck it doesn't even have to be a really proffessionally run one, when it gets too serious it sucks the fun out of the thing for me.

I'd join in again, but I'll have to ask my clan leader about it, my priorities lie with my clan.

*GiB*Mumm-Ra

Trotterwatch said:
Glad they worked :) lol

Just been playing on the biggest team of n00bies ever vs a whole Clan [GIB].. I was regularly taking on 5-6 of them and killing them all. Unfortunately my team was rubbish, so we lost miserably.

I made sure to tell that Clan after the game though that I had owned them all :) lol

Well, Hi Trotter...:bouncy:
I am Captain of the Clan GiB ET section. In the gamin commy I am not aware of any other Clans named GiB. GiB has been active since 1997. So I guess it was against us you had your "miserable" loss :p .

We are not aiming to ELITE level games but if you get a bunsh of guys togehter I'd love to have another game with you, in the hope of washing away the epitath "nOOb" that you kindly put on us.

*GiB*Mumm-Ra
ET Captain
www.clangib.gi

OP
T

Trotterwatch

We are not aiming to ELITE level games but if you get a bunsh of guys togehter I'd love to have another game with you, in the hope of washing away the epitath "nOOb" that you kindly put on us.

LOL :) It was a long long time ago I wrote that - so I can't really say if it were your team or not that I owned. If you are a team of reasonable skill, then I'd say it was much more likely that I just ran into a group of people using a tag the same as yours ;)

I recognise the name - Mumm-Ra btw, but I'm not sure if that's because I've played against you, or just because I used to love Thundercats, lol

If I manage to get a group of people together I'll gladly play a game against you all, and well you can call me all the names under the sun should I get Pwned or something... though I haven't played the game for a while so you may be in with a chance!

*GiB*Mumm-Ra

Trotterwatch said:
LOL :)
If I manage to get a group of people together I'll gladly play a game against you all, and well you can call me all the names under the sun should I get Pwned or something... though I haven't played the game for a while so you may be in with a chance!

He he he...I am not in it for calling ppl names, just to have a nice time. And for the nOOb issue, well, we were all nOObs=beginners at some point of time I guess. So you might have been very accurate in your previous analysis. :blush:

You know were to find us, merry X-mas all ! :santa:

Peace Out
www.clangib.gi

PS. Why not checkout our GiB movie. You can find it on :
http://www.swertcw.com/default.php?c=download&id=716
Then we have a "show off" trick jump movie on:
http://www.swertcw.com/default.php?c=download&p=comments&id=748