What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Cloudscapes' Super Mario 64 texture pack thread..

Arch Anarchy

EmuTalk Member, Observer
Question: Power Meter (very nice by the way). I was wondering if anybody knew anything about the one used in a beta version of the game (all the same colour, but an actual number was inside of the circle). I'm thinking, maybe if it was possible to create a new-style power meter with the number inside as a stylish touch. Maybe I should give it a try if I can...

Also... I can't find the latiku texture for some reason... should try looking again, because these look godly.

EDIT: Or not... can't do it without destroying the picture before it's even started (not to mention I know ZIP about texturing... heh heh

takas

this is the best pack next to djipis and i hope cloudscape will be back and finish it one day....

Mojo Man!!!

texture thief
Arch Anarchy said:
Question: Power Meter (very nice by the way). I was wondering if anybody knew anything about the one used in a beta version of the game (all the same colour, but an actual number was inside of the circle). I'm thinking, maybe if it was possible to create a new-style power meter with the number inside as a stylish touch.

You mean like this... or do you want the numbers bigger?

Arch Anarchy

EmuTalk Member, Observer
Mojo Man!!! said:
You mean like this...

Yeah the number should be bigger, but it transparently showed through the meter.

I was thinking more like what I attached below. EXCEPT: the number should be reflected by the color of the gauge, but still be cut by the lines seperating each peice.

Doing a small seach, I found a post that had a screenshot of how the number was. I'll make a comparison.

Left: My Version (This is a 5-minute do up cut/paste, not an actual screenshot so yeah)
Right: Beta Version

Also, where did you guys get the Lakitu tex? (The one in the last screenshot). I can't find it anywhere...

Last edited:

takas

cloudscapes said:
one day, I plan to :D

that would be awesome:bouncy: i remember you were preparing something for the E3 last year... i guess you are busy again. so take your time!

Crev

-WET-DRY WORLD: Done.

I can`t find these textures in your packs (marked by red arrows)
whereoh2.jpg

//Edit (after some weeks)
Ok, I noticed, that I understood something wrong with that textures.

Only The Clock Level needs a fresh look, all other levels seems to be ready ?

Last edited:

A.I.

Banned
The first file is corrupted and when I downloaded it was empty. Has anyone else had this problem and could someone please post a working file if they have one?

razius

MU-TH-UR
SM64 is the greatest game of all time for me, and i am waiting for a decent remake ever since n64's era ended... Mario Galaxy 2's fortress was a great homage but... i want all levels remade with new models, textures and a lot of lightning. I wouldn't mind extending some of the levels and adding new npc (however the original design should be available as well) just... remake it Nintendo . The 3DS version doesn't count... i won't even comment on it one way or the other.

Cloudscapes' pack is the best upgrade to the original textures, i really feel like playing SM64 on my N64 again but without the lowres eyestrain, i'm 25 so i grew with SM64, Starfox 64, Turok 2, Shadows of the Empire, Killer Instinct Gold and these games will always have a special place in my life. This is the pack i enjoy the most and it's also the one that inspired me to retexture sm64. During my retexture i used (still use since my pack;s not complete) the textures in this pack as palceholders . Hat down for Cloudscapes, where ever you are these days!