What's new

Chrono Cross PAL sux on my PC :(

CanSee

Depressive freak
Hi,
got a prob,
Chrono Cross (PAL) hangs whenever I select "ELEMENTS" during battle.

PLS help me, really would like to play that game...

I use ePSXe 1.6, latest Lewpy's Glide plug, switching to other plugins won't help, as well as switching on/off sound or playing either from CD or ISO.

?

Stezo2k

S-2K
Well chrono cross wasn't ever released in PAL, so maybe the patch messed up the game?

I remember trying chrono cross myself on epsxe and don't remember having any problems with it....

ArcaneLore

On a side note, why Lewpy's?

Pete's latest OpenGL2 plugin runs almost everything flawlessly, and better than flawlessly, if you awnt.

Chibi Nick

Emutalk Member
I had that problem too (with the ntsc version) then I went to the epsxe forums on ngemu.com and searched for the problem... and voila, found it. I don't exactly remember what I did, but I don't have the problem any more.

I just did a search over there and you can try the "-noauto" option. (create a shortcut to epsxe and change the target line to "c:\epsxe\ePSXe.exe" -noauto
(That's just an example... whatever it is, just add -noauto at the end)

Or you could try epsxe version 1.5.2?

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Chibi Nick said:
I had that problem too (with the ntsc version) then I went to the epsxe forums on ngemu.com and searched for the problem... and voila, found it. I don't exactly remember what I did, but I don't have the problem any more.

I just did a search over there and you can try the "-noauto" option. (create a shortcut to epsxe and change the target line to "c:\epsxe\ePSXe.exe" -noauto
(That's just an example... whatever it is, just add -noauto at the end)

Or you could try epsxe version 1.5.2?
I think the no auto command will not help him, because its stuttering without and had some more probs, but not hanging when using elements...
Very confusing. But please CanSee, report whether it helped!