What's new

Cheat Code.

mschaeffer99

I was wondering if there's a fix file that I can download for Zelda
Majora's Mask? Such as to make the levitate code work properly?
Mainly the cheat is called Press L Button to Levitate. Is it possible that it can work this way instead of clicking on gameshark codes to make link float up, and again to make link fall back down? My last question is, will there be a new pj64 version 1.5 in the future?

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Welll........
No.
& Who Who's.

The lev will work fine on a real console & a GS Or AR Cheat Cart (Does for me) you should try it.

As for 1.5 no one Knows.

Last edited:
OP
M

mschaeffer99

Is a AR Cheat Cart something that is used on the real console? Or on pj? I was also wondering if you read several times before where someone said that when they take a picture with the camera, only a black screen will show? I've noticed that to when I first tried it out....

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
mschaeffer99 said:
Is a AR Cheat Cart something that is used on the real console? Or on pj? I was also wondering if you read several times before where someone said that when they take a picture with the camera, only a black screen will show? I've noticed that to when I first tried it out....

The Action Replay or (Pro Action Replay) is the European version of the Gameshark Cheat Cartidge for the Real N64 Console.

As for the Black Pictures it is a known issue.
In the words of Smiff & his fantastic GameFAQ found Here

Why does my pictograph picture not come out?
This requires a framebuffer setting (video plugin, advanced tab) to be visible (not sure which).