What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Cell Zelda MOD Update!!!!!!

Inorigi no Yume

Dream of the Fayth
Hey Inorigi no Yume that sounds like a lot of work but I'm not really sure I understand. I have Master Quest and it look likes all the textures are loading but they don't! Im not sure if this is how it should go C:\Program Files\Project64\Plugin\The Legend of Zelda and then have your Master Quest folder folder or what? Thanks and I appreciate your time and hard work I just wish I could get it to work! Thanks again.
Actually, it's C:\Program Files\Project64\Plugin\Zelda Master Quest

That's how it loads.

fantasmo

Hey thanks I was just using the wrong rom. It was Master Quest but it still had the header The Legend Of Zelda not Zelda Master Quest its working great now! I especially like that the main menu is in english! Thanks again for your work and time.

Inorigi no Yume

Dream of the Fayth
Hey thanks I was just using the wrong rom. It was Master Quest but it still had the header The Legend Of Zelda not Zelda Master Quest its working great now! I especially like that the main menu is in english! Thanks again for your work and time.

Heheh... no worries. I'm glad that my days of persistence have made you happy. :)

Psythik

This mod is awesome! However, I would like to point out a couple things:

Maybe its just me, or is the water not as transparent as it used to be? I noticed this in the fishing pond at Lake Hylia because the fish were harder to locate.

I dunno, but the textures in Hyrule Castle Town don't look right to me; they seem out of place with the rest of them.

Other than those two things, I'm in love with this texture pack! Job well done! :D

HShadow

Playstation 1 basher
http://rapidshare.de/files/17170396/The_Legend_of_Zelda.7z.html I combined both packs and uploaded it to rapidshare. ~80MB
decompress it with 7zip (www.7-zip.org freeware) or winrar 3.50+

1) That link is dead. Could some please re-upload the complete pack as I cannot find any downloads for the first part only this final part (which I have now got but don't have an other parts).

2) There are links to the complete pack on torrent. But no one is seeding so it stays at 0%

I would be very greatful if someone could help me get the full pack as I dont want to start playing until I get the menu fix and the first half of this mod.

Thanks all.

Jimbo_for_life

Missed spot!!!

when you are standing on death mountian and you look down to the village through the valley, the village is still the old texture