What's new

Can't play Tony Hawk's Pro Skater

SamoanWolf

When I start the emulation, everything's fine until I have to choose how I want to play. I try "Career" and "Free Ride" and stuff, but both A and B take me back to the "Press Start" screen. I can only go backwards from there.

champ626

Try using the start button, same games actually require you to press Start to select an option in the menu.

OP
S

SamoanWolf

I've done that, it doesn't do anything. It specifically tells me to use "A," but that does the same thing as "B"; just take me to the previous menu.

X-Fi6

I've done that, it doesn't do anything. It specifically tells me to use "A," but that does the same thing as "B"; just take me to the previous menu.
Your input plugin is not configured correctly then.

Download this one and put it in Project64's /plugin/ folder, and in PJ64 go to Options --> Settings and choose it as your input plugin. Then configure it by going to options --> Configure Input Plugin.

OP
S

SamoanWolf

No see this is the problem; up until a certain menu, it's perfectly fine. A takes me forward and B takes me backward. But once I get to that specific menu, A and B do the same thing.