What's new

Can dolphin run store bought games i have? What to do if i own the game i want to run

Status
Not open for further replies.

qap_98

Can dolphin run store bought games i have? What to do if i own the game i want to run. I am not a crook i own a gamecube and such. And tons of games that are in the dolphin list. Can i run a game a bought from the store ? If not what ripping software do i need to install to do this ? Please place instructions to do this also.

Clements

You can't, and we're not allowed to discuss how you obtain them. This forum is about Dolphin, not gcm ripping.

OP
Q

qap_98

Clements said:
You can't, and we're not allowed to discuss how you obtain them. This forum is about Dolphin, not gcm ripping.
So what you are saying is that i can learn how to rip the game to the hard drive to run emulator ? Or are you saying i need to download roms people have already ripped ? Which one is it ?

Clements

You can deduce that ripping is possible from just looking around this forum. Downloading a ripped gcm is illegal, and ripping them is also dodgy in law terms, thus it isn't discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.